INTEGRATED AIRLINE TRANSPORT PILOT LICENSE (ATPL). PRICE 104.500 EUR
GET AN OFFER
Integrated Airline Transport Pilot LIcense (ATPL)
- PRICE - 104.500 EUR
- DURATION - 20 MONTHS (FULL time)
- NEXT COURSE - March 2018
- COURSE OFFERED IN
- This course takes students with little or no previous flying experience to a ATPL(A) (know as “frozen ATPL”) You will then be eligible to work as a First Officer with an airline, once you have completed your aircraft type training.
You will graduate with CPL(A), ME/IR rating and a MCC certificate. Once you have gained 1500 hours of experience, your ATPL(A) becomes “unfrozen” and you are now eligible to be considered for promotion to Captain. The complete course is taught in English.
- The course is divided into 4 phases :
- Phase I - Theoretical training - 9 months. Location Brussels.
- Phase II - Flight training 9 months. Location Phoenix.
- Phase III - JAA flight training - 1 month. Location Oxford
- Phase IV - MCC training - 1 month. Location Oxford
Phase I - 9 months - theoretical training
- The ATPL theoretical training covers 14 subjects. You will receive 756 hours of classroom courses. In the first part you will complete 7 subjects, including weekly internal exams before completing the EASA exams. The subjects are :
- Principles of Flight
- Aircraft General Knowledge – Systems
- Aircraft General Knowledge – Instrumentation
- Human Performance
- VFR Communications
- IFR Communications
- After a break, you will complete the remaining 7 subject. Again followed by EASA exams. The subjects are :
- General Navigation
- Flight Planning
- Aircraft Performance
- Mass and Balance
- Operational Procedures
- Air Law
Phase II - 9 months - flight training
- This phase takes place at our training facilities in Phoenix, US. The flight training consists of single engine visual and instrument training as well as multi engine visual and instrument training. We are using our modern Diamond aircraft, DA40 and DA42. We also deliver 40 hours of simulator training in our FNPT II device. The flight training phase will conclude with the Commercial Pilot License (CPL) skill test.
PHASE III – 1 month - JAA flight training
- This phase of the flight training takes place in Oxford. We are using Diamond DA42 multi engine aircraft and are also using simulator training. This phase is concluded with the Instrument Rating (IR) skill test.
Phase IV - 1 month - MCC/JOC simulator training
- In this phase the focus of this training is on the non-technical aspects (CRM/MCC aspects) and also on developing the student’s flying skills. This phase consists of:
- 25 hours of theoretical knowledge training
- 28 hours of Simulator training on B737 NG
- Included in this course
- The full ground school program
- Flight training, landing fees and fuel necessary
- MCC/JOC simulator training – 36 hours
- Return Tickets from Brussels to our other training locations
- Accommodation in Phoenix, USA
- Uniform and flight case
- Belgian medical test class I renewal (not the initial test)
- USA (FAA) medical
- Course material and manuals
- Insurance in case of accident during the training
- Daily transport between residence and training site in Phoenix
- Graduate Support program
- A special insurance loss of medical, loss of license
- Commercial training and job assistance
- Continuity program
- We can assist you with accommodation in Brussels and Oxford during your training.
Interested in this training course ?
- We can help you! We will arrange for you to be contacted by CAE Brussels and have a personal consultation with a training advisor. FREE of charge. The advisor will be able to guide you through the selection process and bring you one step closer to your dream career.